Weekend Freedom Machines
|Weekend Freedom Machines Classifieds...
Welcome to the Weekend Freedom Machines Classifieds!!!Posting here is restricted to registered users only. Free self registration is available by clicking here.
Please keep in mind that WFM is funded in a large part through our sponsors. Their contributions keep this site free of charge for your use. Some of them produce and sell items similar to those being posted, and proceeds from the sale of those items benefit us all very directly. Please keep this in mind and support them through your patronage.
Ads will be kept for about one month after posting.
Want to donate to help keep this site free to use? Use our PayPal Account.
Need HELP? Contact one of the Moderators
Can't find what you are looking for? Be sure to check out the Forum Archives or the Model Info page.
PHOTO-RESIZER available here!
This Classifieds Page is for registered users only. Please follow the provided guidelines.
- Ads must include a price. No "Make me an offer" ads.
- Parts must be listed individually and priced. If you want to start an auction, use eBay.
- Ad must include approximate location. (i.e. NW IN)
- Tractor ads must include year and/or serial number.
- No "what's it worth" ads in the Classified Section. We price our toys, you should price yours.
- Only John Deere Commercial and Consumer Products or Allied accessories/implements be listed please.
- Please! No relisting of or direct linking to eBay or Craigslist ads. Don't link your classified ad to an eBay auction
For Sale ads listed incorrectly will be deleted by the Moderators.
|JDF ||1330 ||28 ||9-21-14 9:43 pm|
|Wanted To Buy...|
This Wanted to buy page is for registered users only. Only JOHN DEERE garden tractors and related items, please.
|Scott F. Carmen||850 ||18 ||9-21-14 9:22 pm|
This Transportation page is for registered users only. Only JOHN DEERE garden tractors and related items, please. Post here with your location and where you need items moved from or to...
|Jeff Kerr||187 ||121 ||9-19-14 5:48 pm|
||Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
Please use common sense when utilizing these pages. All items listed for sale on this page are listed at the seller's discretion, and are purchased at the buyer's discretion. WeekendFreedomMachines.com is not a party in any way to any agreement made between the buyer and seller. Buyer Beware. If you are searching for parts or attachments for your garden tractor, double check that what you're purchasing is going to work for you. For example, if you are looking for a #31 tiller for a 210, make sure that it comes with the intermediate drive, and the attaching hardware.