Weekend Freedom Machines

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Register for Account Register for Account  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View Clipart Clipart  

110 pto

Weekend Freedom Machines » The WFM Archives » Restoration Forum - Gear Drive Tractors Archive » 110 pto « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

jos. a rascone
Username: Rascy1
nj
Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 6:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,can anyone tell me why when i engage the pto the blades on the mower turn then when i get into grass it stop,put new belts on the mower and new tension spring
Thanks Joe Rascone

Roy Schroeder
Username: Ereed011
Wi
Post Number: 790
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 9:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If they are not dull, are they turning the correct way?

Loren Vosberg Jr
Username: Lorenjr
mn
Post Number: 93
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have ran into this problem on a 110 that i was fixing for a lady. Everything would run great till you tried to cut the grass. I found the arm that pulls the clutch in to be worn out and the surfaces of the clutch to be very slick. i dull up the surfaces of the clutch with a die grinder and a paddle wheel and it is working great since i did this. still havent gotten paid tho!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page